RareiTi DATA is the cornerstone of RareiTi’s innovation. Our capability to co-design, capture and synthesize patient data at the point of care provides the evidence and business intelligence required by company leadership to optimize lifecycle management and produce strategy.
- A unique understanding of how patients respond to therapy in the real world.
- Enable better brand lifecycle decisions by adding insights on the drug’s effectiveness.
- Enhance global brand strategy, drive targeted marketing.
- Enhance patient and physician engagement.
- Support conversations with payers and regulators.
- Support faster uptake and better patient outcomes.
- Provide invaluable access to safety and quality measurements.
- Additional insights and measures.
The COVID-19 pandemic is having significant impact on clinical trials globally. Many trials face suspension or closure due to clinical priorities and the impact of social distancing and quarantine.
Clinical trial patients with a rare condition face great challenges; being part of a clinical trial when living with a rare condition can often be the only lifeline available, offering the chance to access novel therapies that could improve life enormously. During the pandemic, not being able to access novel therapies could have a major negative impact on health, disease progression and mortality. In addition, progress toward an approved therapy should not have to be completely stalled because of a lack of ability to collect relevant data.